You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



Young and stupid

Hello, at wenjie's hahahah daddy coming to pick me up!
Wenjie Ivan JianK Ryan playing majong behind me.
Pei's homed, Junxi in kitchen using laptop O:

STEAMBOAT GREAT, HAVENT HAD SO MUCH FOOD ALL TOGETHER IN A WHILE HAHAH :D GNA PAY ICY TOWERS IN FBBBBBBBBBB.

Pictures when I home ^^.

Ta.

-Added below this-

"I was only joking my dear
Looking for a way to hide my fear."
Everyone has fears. Small fears, medium fears, big fears.

Looking at Prom photos now on facebook, Wenjie's sister from Crescent Girls' has livestream prom on their portal! Cool or what.
I wanna piercings. Hahaha, not at the same old ear cos when I'm old there'll be many saggy holes in my ear which is gross. I want a wrist and a nape piercing, hahahah $$$.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Ohhhhhhhhhh, look look look:
Photobucket
Kodak Zi8.
The camera's only 5mp. I don't think it's super good kind but still, a new gadget on the block.
Looks cute being a pocket camera/camcorder.

(Pictures)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Volleyball noticeboard! :
Photobucket

Awesome homework, more to come :
Photobucket


OMG GOT PEOPLE CRASH PROM.