You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



Sentimental songs ftwww.

Hello, exhausting day.
Physically, mentally.

Xinlin's blog song on loop for like the 10th time already.
It's going into my brain! I think.
Try - Asher Book - Fame (Original Motion Picture Sountrack)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc6tYoQKqKY&NR=1




Apologizing doesn't mean you are right and I am wrong. It just means your relationship means so much more than your ego.

Brace myself, trainings are gonna be on tues and thurs, 8.30 to 5.
8.5 hours.



Childhood, hahaha. In Hello Kitty books,
Pearlene Quek - "One Day," (silver pink comma)
Jaslyn Quek - "sunday my sister have swiming swimming Mondayclass"
And we couldn't bear to write in it. HAHAHA.

"Cheah Wenji"

This is Pei, murderously forking off her jap red oct head cos she thinks its gross.

Look at this. Never ending man. (Just ended draw, yay goodnight!)