You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.





FRED FTW. ♥♥♥♥♥

We ignore the ones who adore us, adore the ones who ignore us, love the ones who hurt us, and hurt the ones that love us.

I blurt out I want a nape and wrist piercing. Daddy and Sis STRONGLYGLYGLY REJECTED MEEEEE NO. Now I want hair extns and am getting them in Mlys , heeeeee.
Ive got pretty nails. OMG HOW AM I T VOLLEYBALL. Oh trng hours are maddddd, taking leave. This week is for sgidol and chalet and math. Math tmr and whole week at 9am 9am 9am, oh I found my watch my watch my waaaaaaatch. I am to sleep by 2am everyday and go out twice a week at most. Or I'll be fined. We have this Sunday family meetings now. Room's gna be painted ourselves with skyscrapers and eiffel tower and hearts and a tree and vintagy things and birds and a mirror is gonna be installed and so looking forward. But I gotta finish my work first, my sis forced out from me this homework schedule and I realise the hmwks can be finished. Yay, I ate alot of food this weekend but my BMI's a healthy 18. Healthy I think. Transparent hairband the bombz. ^^V

"P/s: I'm laughing. your bimbosity might not detect the subtle nuances of my sarcastic reply."
Indian damn evilllllllllllllllll ):

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I may just die after suffering from mental breakdown and no one knows why I have a mental breakdown or died since I don't tell anyone or keep a diary or have a weird brain-thoughts recording device at home. ):

I have so hackin' much to say.

): homo bitch slut fag make out make out make out sex sex sex sex sex HAHAHA GOODNIGHT. Fine Fine Fine Fine Fine Fine Fine Fine Fine Fine Fine Fine Fine Fine Fine Fine Fine Fine Fine Fine Fine Fine Fine Fine Fine Fine Fine Fine Fine Fine Fine Fine Fine Fine Fine Fine Fine Fine.



The best time to find yourself is when you're lost. It's in your head & no one else's. You need to calm down. Stop. Breathe. Cry if you must.
If you find out, you’ll probably think that i’m some pathetic and vulnerable loser. But i dont understand, just that one move you make could cause such change in my life. We have drifted so far apart in a week. From someone I could pour my troubles out to to a complete stranger.
I couldnt believe I told her I'd want to try the feeling of getting hurt. Too many people loved me and I wanted to have a foot in getting heartbroken and experiencing all the mope-y stuff I see on the internet. I thought it was pretty fun. Until now.
Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?
Even if I don't like it. I like feeling close to you, even though now I know you couldn't care less.


Sometimes, it’s easier to say that you’re fine instead of having to explain all the reasons why you’re not.