You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



Wanna be on top?

Coach told us Afghan woman burn themselves to death.
They burn themselves cos there is no way out
They burn themselves cos there is no other way to kill themselves
They burn themselves cos their husbands illtreat them, so does the society
They burn themselves cos in their social hierachys, Men comes first, then children second, THEN GOATS THIRD (WTF?!), then women last.
The place stones people! Like if you get raped it's your fault? And if you get touched by men it's your fault too. Womens fault womens fault womens fault. Fat fuck.
The place for the poor women who burn themselves, the oldest girl is 20. Youngest? 12. She got married at 7, had her first child at 12. And wants to burn herself. What's this world coming to!
Yet I think of the happy women there, there's got to be.
Smiling to themselves everyday, how fortunate they are to have nice husbands and some status in the family. (:

Wanna be on top? You get all the things you want, yet you miss the small little good things below. Wonders what is is like to be on top. To be successful like in everything? To have people cheering everytime you even enter. Things would be alright if you erred, maybe even funny. You are given the benefit of doubt when others aren't. Especially the losers. Everything you do is legendary. Everything is right. People listen even if they don't want to. People can't help but agree. But as much as life is unfair, I believe we exchange things for one another in life. Would they have a mentally challenged sibling? Would their grandparents be unable to live as long? Are they less loved by their family? Do they cry at home every night at their almost perfect yet imperfect life. Everyone has their problems.

Talking about everyone, everyone seems to be saying IM OKAY IM OKAY. But all of the friends are like NO YOU ARE NOT OKAY ,ARE YOU OKAY? Everyone goes YES I AM. Friends go NO YOU ARE NOT LIAR SLUTTY BITCH ARE YOU OKAY. Warmness of friends, (L). Yet this just means this is the everyone-isnt-okay period. But it's a nice feeling, everyone being cherished and cherishing each other and all. (Y)

Very cool. Many people suddenly talking to me this few days, I don't feel like people come to me when they need me, I feel I know alot of secrets all of a sudden hahaha but it feels good to be trusted (Y). K I am talking like a retard like so many (Y)s and (like) cos of facebook. I got what the hell- ed by Cherie. Khei. Khei. Khei. I like the word Khei. And Meishan is not Meishan she is Mei. :D Enjoyed talking to snrs, miss them aplenty and always offering to help me w studies! Met up with Jenny tdy too!

Don't let your feelings get to your head, keep them in your heart. Cos theyre in your head , not your heart, you don't give your all. When you turn to look back, the view isn't really all that great. You don't give, cos you dont want to get hurt but people dont get the best of what you could give and everything will turn out all it shouldnt have. Everything that could have been, wouldnt exist. Only with memories to keep and nothing else. It's the same feeling how I always have to squeeze up the 74 bus packed with so many people and when I alight I am the forever the last passenger upstairs. (Oh I do not dare to turn back later got humans appear how) Okay it is late and I am starting to talk rubbish.

If it rains means no beach volleyball tmr. If it doesnt means beach volleyball t Sentosa thats 3 bucks then studying after that. Yes.

I'm starting to suck at minesweeper noooooo. I hate woo tuop. I want chi dang dang. I hate the sound of woo tuop now, hate it. CHI DANG DANG.

I shouldnt get so happy to see that my name is mentioned. I shouldnt I shouldnt, that kind of life belongs to you guys not me . I shouldntttttt. Maybe it is more relief than joy, oh well. Glad its in a humourous way. TOUCHE.
I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me.
Papa, Paparazzi.
Photobucket

-

I'll keep my eyes, patiently focused, on you,
where are you know?

Cause i am, I'm lost without you.