You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



Miserable at best

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

“ We wonder why black and white photo’s capture our soul. I think it’s cause
without color, we aren’t drawn to the makeup, and the color of our eyes, or how
tan our skin is. Black and white captures the innocence on one’s face and the
hurt they’ve gone through to feel vulnerable. The glow we see comes from inside,
brightening our eyes, our skin, and our smile. "

Hello, RIBBONS RIBBONSZXZXZXWWWW. Hahaha C:
Photobucket

Ok, look. This is from Xiaxue's guide to life, tieing your hair with a stick, e.g. pencil. n_n
Photobucket
Ok, with so many pictures, I must not be doing my work. BUT THAT IS SO UNTRUE. Behold my work, I've completed 3 Binomial theorem and 2 Remainder and factor theorem. And slept for many hours in between, cos I'm sick and the weather is godlike for napping. It's very little done, but I'll keep woking harder! :D Now that trainings are less days and extra lessons are gone and Volleyball tournaments are over, more work can be done, woohoo. Study, escape, good cause (Y). Stop swearing, and be a good guniang. :D

I dreamt weird dreams.
HAHA, Dream one. Tessa's got short hair, the same colour as her current colour. A short bob, like that:
Photobucket
Yay Victoria Beckhammmmm. (L) Okay, back to story. Yea so I was shocked and was like "Tesssaaaaaa, why you cut your hair!" But she looked good. Gorgeous. I think that girl will still look good even if she gets her hair cut by any trashy roadside hairstylist. I abhor pretty people , so jealous inducing.

Dream two. It's a shitty dream through and through. Hahaha, feel like laughing just thinking about it. Tok yun kai , toktoktok, erica. Haha she has this fake Louis Vuitton. Then it only had the Ls. The Vs were missing. So I used a 2B pencil to draw the Vs on. I drew 3 and a half Vs, and erased them away cos they looked awful. I wanted to give the bag to a maid when I remembered it's Tok's. Haha. So I erased the Vs and returned it to her.

End of dreams. Lousy dreams. I remember my dream about a lion in the safari chasing my entire family. I remember missing my primary school teacher I dreamt 4 different dreams about her. I remember the dream when me and my sister were both kids and we took the wheel of our father's car the machine went berserk. I remember the first dream about you, too. I was weeping on my bedroom floor when you appeared like magic and assured me and hugged me to sleep. teeheee. I forgot if I even told you about it but it doesn't matter. :D Shameless dream, hahaha. Don't care, Happy like that, hahaha.

Dave says:
i know you're a feelingless iron woman la can or not
(LIKE.)

Hey I like that word on the msn game. Synch up. So cool. Synch Synch Synch. Lost to Hairil on msn checkers again, damn. 2-0, shitass. Hairil that bear/cat/307 (hahaha), now like all-time msn games buddy. O:

And Omar K. texted me after reading the blog post below, hahaha. Thanks Omar. Only one person but doesn't matter, hahaha. I added traffic counter, expected 20+, but there were 39 views, \n-n/ (L).

"Don't build your happiness at the expense of others' suffering", the saying goes.
Sometimes, it really isn't anyone's fault, is it. Love is selfish, so are people. If others' got their way, you wouldn't get yours. If you got your way, others' wouldn't get theirs. People get hurt. Processes are complicated. Yet not doing anything at all means you haven't even tried. So, go. Go bask in that little pool of happiness that this time, you won. But don't let it get over the top till it gets your head swelling.
People all move on. Only the dead don't get to move on. Moving on may be difficult, it may seem impossible. Like when someone dies, people grief. They may grief for days, months, even years. But at the end of the day, the living will still see a day they smile. Be it after hearing a joke, or accomplishing something. They move on, but the dead don't. It's a matter of choices. If you're living, that is. Smile, for the dead who don't get a chance to anymore.

Blogging like that, modernisation has coined this style to be "emo", after reading Meishan's "love" blog post. It's like powerful, say woah with capital letters. "WOAH." But it's not emo, it's power-powder-ful. :D I like the name Heroes of Heartache. Dear Juliet's nice, check this out yo,

Photobucket
I just need to slow down for a while
I'm missing your warm smile
And the way you used to say
"Stay with me till the daylight breaks
No matter what it takes
Just say you'll stay"

I will always carry you in my heart
You'll always be my shooting star
Autumn days will fade away
But memories will always stay the same
I'm hoping you will never change
Don't ever change

-Never Change by Dear Juliet.

Ogay, (jessin, laughs), It's really cold, get your blankets, comforters, jackets, windbreakers, hoodies, hot drinks, warmer packs people. Hope everyone's warm enough to feel comfortable and warm, huddled in bed cuddling with your gay little toys. Can't imagine how cold it'd be in Genting. Can't wait for steamboat tmr! :D Gonna take cough mixture and get drowsy and sleep, the best!

Lust, but not the least (hehehe)
Photobucket
Woohoo, gap pullover! Cheryl says the fox one is up at 26 bucks only hahahaha.