You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



Unmanly's

date/time sunday, september 27, 2009,2:32 am

I'm not that funny.
I'm not that fun.
I'm not all that.

I do regret.
I do wish time could rewind.

But sometimes it's just easier to forget.
And that's what I do.
I forget.

But then I remember.
And I hurt all over again.
Because what I said that night.
Wasn't even half true.

I do want to love.
I do like to love.
I do like you.

And I should have told you.

But.
What if you didn't like the way I talked.
What if you found out I wasn't happy all the time.
What if you realised that my jokes weren't even funny half the time.
What if.

I don't even know what it is that I feel for you.
I just know that I would give up these five months.
Everything that happened in that five months.
Just to have told you the truth.

That I do like you.
That I've liked you for. God. The longest time.
That I do want to go out with you. Even if it might not work out.

But I'm scared.
So. Damn. Scared.
Scared to even talk to you.
Scared to even laugh around you.

How could you even want to listen to me.
How could you even want know me anymore.
Because you must hate me.
Hell, even I hate myself for what I said.

Because I took that one chance I had for happiness.
And screwed it all up.
Just because of my 'What If's'
And my stupid fears.

And I miss it.
Everything.
The songs. The talks. The dumbass-ness.

And I'd give anything just to talk to you again.
But even if you talked to me now.
I'd probably feign ignorance.

How am I supposed to tell you it hurts to think of you.
How am I supposed to tell you that I moved just so I wouldn't see you every time I looked in front.
How am I supposed to tell you that half of my happiest memories of the past years were with you.
How am I supposed to tell you I still sing that song I thought up in class.
How am I supposed to tell you I named my blog after a name you thought up.

But I guess it's over.
This is all.
We'll probably just go on with our lives now.
Because that's so much easier than talking.

I'm sorry.



Okay, all above are unmanly's rantings last time. I managed to salvage it just when he deleted it so I thought it's a waste to throw something so nice away, from a guy somemore! Loser only. I told him to keep for his grandchildren to see but now I'm supposed to shelve it in my archives until god knows when and give it back to him when he turns fifty. Awesome huh.

WENJIE the manly WiKiKiU says:
aiya
u help me keep la
when i 50

says:
ITs on my screen nowwwww
NO
THATS WHAT AN ARCHIVE IS FOR

WENJIE the manly WiKiKiU says:
hahaha

says:
JASLYN IS FOR EATING AND SHOPPING

WENJIE the manly WiKiKiU says:
BUT LIKE SO LOSER
I DELETE ALREADY

says:
NOOOOOOOO
NOOOOOO

WENJIE the manly WiKiKiU says:
THEN I GO TAKE BACK

says:
but its so beautiful
you know this is rare from guys

WENJIE the manly WiKiKiU says:
haha
but
later the girl read
then she think i still like her
then like
so bad


Yea so he doesnt like her anymore, No more magic, so he says.
Hahahah K thx bai. Hungry, food and icy towers then bed!