You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



I miss you you you you you.

Photobucket

I suddenly miss everyone so damn much.
Thnky bitch for texting me (L), if you even see this at all.
I am seriously lacking in initiative, should I text everyone who has been on my mind?

If you feel like dying, go ahead. No one's stopping you.
The sad thing is not that you feel like dying, but the fact no one's stopping you.
How many times have I repeated this, it plays in my brain, goshhhhhh.

I'm getting all weak being reminded of things. Weakling, wake up wake up to reality mummy oh no. It's okay to imagine , right? You just have to get yourself in the right frame of mind it'll never ever, happen. But imagination is delusional, screams the devil in my subconscious brain. But can't I just bask in the happiness of it. I'm entitled to my own emotions. It's not because someone's been through something greater than me, or felt sadder should I be denied my emotions. Yes. Oh, I'm so fucked.
I wonder if everyone's better, I want everyone to be better. Damn am I just using everyone as an excuse.

Under this moon under this rain under this sky of night,
I wonder if you're doing fine. I wonder if I ever crossed your mind. Or even the thought of me crossing your mind crossed your mind. Or the thought of something else is just so overpowering nothing else is in your consideration, all the rest left alone to call out, to hope, to keep on hoping. Deserted, unwanted, neglected. Yet the sad thing is nothing will actually even happen at all. There are no stars tonight.

TEXT ME IF YOU SEE THIS. ANYONE. I MISS THE WORLD LIKE NO ONE'S ALIVEEEE. (L) to bits. Hehehehe.

Still, always look on the bright side of life! Lookin' forward to studying tmr(Mon), American Sch friendly on Tue, Sgidol news from Gerald on Wed, and WENJIE'S FOR STEAMBOAT ON TUE, YAYMUAHAHAYADAGHAHAHAMAMA.
Why is orange taking up the most space? Oh boy oh boy, you said you loved it best.


(au) says:
we are not
we suck at studied know that
we are the legendary batch that will be pulling andss to band 2/3
we have 13 retainees, 6 are from special/express.
We have 10 points added to our html paper so we can make the mark AS A LEVEL
Our math msg got to 9.
See, do you see itttttttt. Omg so depressing.

Study study, don't you see.


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket