You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



Love

Sad isn’t it? How no matter what you say to me, when you come running back, when you need me again, I’ll be here, right here waiting for you. I’ll take you back, no questions asked.

I should’ve been chasing you. I should have been trying to prove that you were all that mattered to me. I should have said all the things that I kept inside of me. Maybe I could have made you believe that what we had was all we’d ever need.

Basically, I think love is a feeling. It’s that feeling you get when you know you are going to see that person. You’re always counting down the minutes, the hours, the days, or even the months until you will see them again. Cause you love that feeling you have when you’re with them. You know that butterfly, giggly, warm, this-smile-is-never-gonna-leave-my-face feeling. Love is a feeling of perfect happiness & contentment. Being in the arms means that everything will be okay & even if it’s really not going to be, you get a feeling that they’ll do whatever they can to make it be, or just to try to make you feel better. It’s that feeling that you are loved for who you are, & you love them for who they are. Every bit of them, no matter how obnoxious or out of character it may seem at times. It’s about how you love to brag about them & annoy your friends cause half the things they say or do really isn’t all that sweet & is really overly corny, but you can care less cause that to you is special. It’s about how they are the first one you want to talk to when anything is good or bad, & how you are always learning something new, no matter how long you have been dating. It’s about changing & being a new person. Not necessarily changing your ways or who you are, but wanting to be different & a better person simply cause that person is in your life & you want to be everything to them.

As I stand here tonight and look up at the huge sky filled with all those stars I think of you. I think of all the times we were together and I think of the times we looked up at the very same sky. And then I realized how much I miss you. I thought I could get through it. I thought I would be okay. But how can I be? Without you I stand alone in the huge world… I stand alone.

Look, I’m going to find a way to be happy. And I’d really love to be happy with you, but if I can’t be happy with you, then I’ll find a way to be happy without you.

Along the way, I’ve learned that you can’t let anyone in too far and you can’t trust endlessly. The biggest mistake you can make is to care or love someone more than yourself, because then you are just setting yourself up for disappointment. Boundaries are necessary so that you can protect yourself, because once you’re broken, you’ll never be fully fixed.

But it’s just another one of those days. I can’t help but feel a little upset about the things you and I never had. I had the world, but instead threw it all away.

I want to study the geography of your body. I want to start a revolution with you. I want to write secret notes on your back as you sleep next to me. But what I really want is to tell you
that regardless of everything, I love you. Even if you never love me back.. I love you. I hope that when you’re laying in bed after a night spent in some distant state or country, watching terrible TV, that you don’t feel alone. I love you.

I want you to be my first happy thought in the morning, not my last lonely thought at night, ending another disappointing day without you.



From: http://ifmindshad-toes.livejournal.com/
Totally ripped off wholesale from MEISHANSHINE the big fluffy cookie monster. Heehee.
Thought that crazy girl typed out all this herselffffffff , omgeeeeee.