You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



It's like this, it's like that.

Did I mention I am going to get a big, fat A1 for mother tongue?
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

Today, is a boriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing Friday.
Not liking days now, gotta go out soon yet am trying hard to stay home to save $! :D Many many things I want to buy! But good thing is, I'm starting to have the study mood already but the amount of homework is really demotivating. Is is even accomplishable! Idts. Went for extra lessons, 3h math 1h physics today and walked past 3/5 seeing it was empty. >: Whyyyyyy d'we have lessons, whyyyyyy. Sports halled filled with boys (and some girls), couldn't do pullup, ahhhhhhh. Stinkszx. Hgn sports hall, C div got into next round again <: . Played ball with NJX, haven't met for decades! Primary school friend whom I met on train a few days ago. (Heartbreak BFFFFFFF hahahaha)

Sing on stage and perform, Try-Asher Book.


I saw By2 at amk hub at like 9+pm long ago. I suddenly remembered about it cos someone's signing in on msn popped up, and the picture looks like By2. No paparazzi, no mad crazy fans following them! They looked happy enough to be shopping, going abroad to expand their fanbase and clientele for their music and that has definitely rubbed off on their fashion sense.

CLUBBINGSZX.

How does hot pink BB Cream sound like. Ewwwwwwwwwwww.
Ew I got an ulcer and it hurts, shall bite it till it bleeds and rub salt on it. Disgusting flu and sorethroat, do I ever get better form all these shit. I think I don't, it's just how serious it is. MAMAPAPA, IMMA GO SWEEEEEEEMING TMR. WOOHOOOO. Long since I've been in the water. Being in the water is fun cos you can float, and reminds me of polo boys! Which reminds me of Doreen cos she's in water polo. I don't know why I'm drawing so many links but anyway I've gotta balloon tummy which makes me look fat after I eat and after the food's digested I look like I gotta nice midrift which is untrue.

"You're driving me crazy,
I'm washing you out of my hair

And out of my mind
Keeping an eye on the world
From so many thousands of feet off the ground"

Anyway, I realise you can find manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy stuff on the internet, laughs.
I mean I know the internet like a blackhole for everyone's brain juices of thoughts and words and pictures and emotions, but not.... ^O^ Gotta stop thinking about it you she we him me they us them. And imagining stupid stuff. And thinking of things when I'm alone. And when I wake up. And dream weird dreams. Yet everything coming out from you is it you she we him me they us them. Omgahahahfluffybunnyiseszxy.

Visit a graveyard.

Take things in your stride, for some things you will never be right, and others never wrong. Life's unfair. But we're all born with different talents and can achieve different things, right? Choose wisely(hahah wisely!), work hard.

We'll see baby.

I was diagnosed with a severe mental disease about a year ago. My boyfriend has
put up with all of my paranoia, anger and odd things that I do. When i told him
he should leave me because it wasn't fair to him, he said, "If i can't take you
at your worst then i don't deserve you at your best." His unconditional love
GMH.

Today, I auditioned for a part and made it because the director thought I would be "perfect" for the part and I was "just like the character in every way." The part is for a schizophrenic drug addict who everyone hates and is stabbed to death in the second scene. FML