You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



Westlife madness ^v^

AM ELATED, PEARL THE SISTER IS USING HER LAPT BESIDE ME AND I CAN SEE HER ONLINE, Whahahaha.

Was dc-ing like mad yesterday cos of connection problems I guess, but today it's okay and we're both using. (I want to jump for joy off a jetty like jetty jump in obs!)


Morning, oh it's afternoon alr. I like today, everyone's up and it's bright and it feels like morning when I wake up, unlike school days when it's dark and parents still asleep. Am back from tuition, wants it every sat early morn, so I can wander around that cool serangoon gardens and do my homework with the rest of my sat at the Macs. Turns out I didn't finish my work last night and spent tuition wasting alot of time ):

Geography class trip was not as fun as I expected. But still, the steep slope was there and we saw a rare bird species and squirrels and monitor lizard.

Nsk told me this, super cool look:
"He was born Tom Marvolo Riddle, the last descendant of wizard ,one of the four founders of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry."
Tom Marvolo Riddle = I am Lord Voldermort
Okay you Harry Potter fans may know alr, but still.

KAYKAY IS ON FHM COVER ALR, WOOOP.

Oh, who wants to tie hair on Rhd celebration mondayyyyyy.
FIND ME FIND ME I TIE FRENCH BRAIDS AND CORNROWS. I'll be at council room or canteen or the benches outside the Uniform groups' dens or just ask any student. If you don't know me it's alright we can make friends you know, C:
TIE HAIRRRRRRR YAY.

My blog's so boring now without pictures ):