You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



Bugger, you little fucker.


Picture credit from pei©. (If I've time I'll get the rest)
For This Cycle was a fun gig. Or a nice day out. Woo.

This sucks. I have lapsed back into not wanting to do anything mood. And tests are all coming. Training is starting next week. Man, I want to quit from this world, but pei, I'll fight you for the Mdm Neo prizeeeeeeee. Mdm Neo is super cute today! Whole class seemed to be laughing at her jokes more than listened to lessons.
"Disgusting people" as she says, spends more than 100 on phone bills a month.
"For the Earth , I've even stopped using my small fan."
WE LOVE MDM NEO, SHE'S SO CUTE. Squash her to death. ^^

I AM SO ANGRY OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WHAT's WITH ALL THE <>s
OMGOMGOMG FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKER. My 50 line thing is gone. That's it man. Forget blogging, even blogger hates me.
Don't feel like doing anything no more.
WHY DO STUFF LIKE THAT HAPPENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. Fuck you to saying falls make one stronger. They just discourage people even further. Now you can continue facing the wall at a corner of your room and continue your gay little preachings which no one heeds.





Credits: Chia Zheng Yang's artistic talent again (HAHAHAH BE HAPPY NOW OKAY)
What if the rain tears through even the popsicle.