You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



Twenty One Guns \^^/

Helloooooooo, hahahah.
Blog a bit before I forget how to post in proper sentence structures.
Today, I can sign in blogger but am using the laptop and pics are all in comp, except this one, which FUUUUUUU just sent me:
(I look spasticszx)
Um, I just realised the photo button is gone, D: WHAT'S THIS.


Don't look forward to school nowadays, feel like sleeping and the hoping the teachers all suffer from dementia and forget to give us our tests and homeworks! But schools not that bad. ZARH. SHOULD STOP DOZING OFF DURING LESSONSXZ and listen and understandszx! Been talking like szxxszxzs these days cos it's fun. Tuning to lunchtime at 3! Canteen's so peaceful know! DSA coming this Friday O: , CHEM O LEVEL SPA OVER, MUAHAHAHAHA. -

(MEGA JOY). Felt so happy and free and indescribable at the thought of _________________(!!!!!)
Don't wanna have regrets, no. Tmr, Tmr.

I used to think watching and following K dramas and the screamy girls going gaga over them on youtube is dumb. What am I doing on youtube till 4am that day with multiple tabs of boys over flowers!? Am not screaming and crazy nuts no. Gotta control. (Same goes for cash, ZARH.) Stupid thing to do, paying back with my sleepiness during lessonszx.
" Girls are pathetic, gotta fantasize over fake characters, doesn't even exists,
at least the girls the guys oogle at are real-life people."

Flu coming back, OHNOZ.