You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



Smacccccccck.

No time No time,
did mole, feel accomplished :D Read geog and ss woah. :D did chinese compreh alr too. Council tee looks nice, yay. I want my volleyball tee. Throwing my phone away, stupidest phone is spoilt. screen colour spoil and blanks out into white and I cannot see anything boo. ): Getting new phone 27th july, blingszxsing on it, yay. I want a sidekick cos it's so chio but it's costly, boo again. Alot of things to update, many photos, but abstaining. Chinese o level oral is coming. Met up with Obs babies. Watched transformers. Love it, HAHA MEGAN FOX AND THE LITTLE ROBOT. Hot, pretty, hot, I'm not a les! .__. Excited and quite nervous :/ for For This Cycle cos it sounds scary. I don't know what to wear, triple boo. Oh, I'm going to bukittimah hill to see the floral and fauna with my geog class, class trip!

Everyone feels loserish and that they can't do something or anything at all well
and feel like giving up or sleeping and just leave the whole world alone to lie
down and die, one time or another. Have been neglecting things, people, and
things again.



Stupid, can't upload pics.

Oh, I promised :
http://reveneera.livejournal.com/

Go girls, attack.
"Blogshop you don't wanna miss."

Anyway, I looove troops' pieces too, they've shop space at far east!
http://trooops.blogspot.com/