You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



Boringggg-a-ling-ling-a-ling

I learnt some new words today:

tryst [countable] literary
a meeting between lovers in a
secret place or at a secret time - often used humorously

klutz [countable] American English
someone who
drops things and falls easily

grind 1 past tense and
past participle ground
press
a) [transitive always + adverb/preposition]
to press something onto a surface and rub it with a strong twisting movement

bobba
Just a word to replace words that have been
censored. Works just like "beep".

wank 1 [intransitive]
British English informal not polite to masturbate

Kayyyyyyy, the words sound linked and wrong but I didn't do anything funneh that you may be imagining now.

It's ten, I'm gonna bathe and do my kinematics (II) and Trig (1) and Trig (2) cos I've got tuition tomorrow at 9am

Omar wants to go to school tmr cos it's cool there are no teachers for the whole day .______. Woo hoo can concentrate to do hmwk but it's weird. Omg so screwed up, tuesday got no school and I haven't tell my mama, teeheeeeee. Monday Racial Harmony Day wearing traditional clothes, yay so excited! MY NEW PHONE THIS WEEKEND (HOPEFULLY). Next week training resumes, burn calories. I want to finish my schoolwork. Okay, blogging later on when sister is back with her lapt and I am homeworking. Homeworking on Friday is becoming a norm naaaaaaaao. An obligation, not a fetish.

What's happened to abbreviations? My display name is "Jaslyn (Dc-ing like mad)"
And people are asking "What? Dancing?". More than one,
It's disconnecting you poopoojies.

Deliberate!:
1. Tomorrow Omar wants to go out

1. Sunday the girls going to watch Threads of Destiny/Seoul Garden

1. Tues off day Wingsang wants Harry Potter (Spelt correctly?)
2. Volleyball is going iceskating





Under my umbrella. Because I told you, you would live to regret it. Overthrow the effigy. Never was so uncertain of what to do or speak. I am aware I broke someone's heart and left it at a street's corner. Now I don't wanna make you feel bad. You're freaking out again cos' all your fears remind you. What do you do when you reach crossroads? And hearts they don't lie just quiver in fear. Don't want to hear your sad songs, I don't wanna feel your pain. Another dream has come undone. Lay down your arms, give up the fight. Hate to know I'm crashin', don't know how it happened. Are you in the game? Cause the more you try the harder I'll fight to say. If I'm the bad person , you don't like me. But when it comes to me just forget it. She shot that bullet that ended that life. Well sentence me to another life. The insurgency will rise.



I got so much crap in my head. I gotta warped brain, okay not more than the Moey.