You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



Better off on my own

MY PHONE DIED MY PHONE DIED MY PHONE DIED.
( DONT CONTACT ME )


I WANT LONG HAIR LONG HAIR LONG LONG HAIR.


Hello morning, afternoon, night.
I haven't been online for a week or so! You shall look at the past by pictures, I shall post about only yesterday because I am lazy and forgot what has happened anyway.

Chinese O level oral makes me want to shit. It's so dumbbbbbbbbbbbbb, I've been uptight since I woke up. But it's just reading and talking which is okay, just the thought it's a mark for your lifetime makes it something to feel freaked about.
We the JIPYs (short form uh, I lazy. Jaslyn Ivan Peijun Yiting) who sits at the same area in class lunched together and talked about people falling down/shitting/dying halfway enroute to the examiners tableeeeee and many stuff which don't make sense, Mad hilarious. Woohoo. Ivan says I go crazy / happy to appear calm but I'm uptight everytime, shall go think about it.

We got oral on a lucky day, our topics about giving up places for the needier on public transport and the reading passage is about dogs, O: O: O:

Random friends got together and the bim couldn't make it cos her bro was burning up and we went to Nebo at hub instead of Fareast/Bugis/Haji Lane. I burnt my tongue cos I plopped an innocent looking potato wedge into my mouth, it's still numb now and feels like there are holes in it, ew. ( THERE'S A NEW POTATO STORE / DURIAN / iScream AT DWNTWN EAST (Yay) ) We played the boardgames and Headbandz is the classic cos Pei was doorknob and people walked past the glass window and looked at her and us with ridiculous looking bands and gave classic, priceless expressions, FUNNAYEEEEEE.

Going to Giam's gig later, woo. (Dressuppppp.)
JIGPY! (G is Gerald the fairy)




Tadaaaa, this is the council tee though you can't see anything. My umbrella morphed into a balloon )< And volleyball tee is out too, the back is printed wrongly but nevermind. I like it, cos it's volleyball!


The D and the E, :D





The Q, The T and the mysterious grass door.

Omar's pet, Blob. ^^

Pretty girl, and PINK VOLLEYBALL (Wilson).


WANT TO SEE MY TATTOO? Blue pen drawn, smiley face with flippers and a tail, still got long2, HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.