You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



C:

Yay, the beetle is close to the window now, on the curtains. I hope it flys out with common sense. Hehehhe.

Geog last qns, happiness. I want to not sleep and go to school tmr, that's so cool, hoho. But we're going bukit timah hill tmr, the geog class. Exciting much. Consider my antisleep plans, plus mummy says electricity bills are rising, rising again. ):

GETTING MY PHONE THIS WEEKEND, YOOOOOP.

Listening to secondhand serenade, (!)

BEETLE FLIED BACK IN. O:
Heck the flying thing, now.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARMINI. It's past twelve alr but still, we celebrated it today! Reccess, woohoo. The cake tastes like greentea curd, it's funkehhhhh.

Audrey has an interesting handbook. Love it, hahaaaaaa.

Pei is disowning the sweet. ): I am sad, I don't know why but I feel sad.

I must rmb to make cool/gig gang membership card. I am dead serious, haha. Time, come to me.

Typing style sos crewed today, hm. Investiture is postphoned to 4 term week 2, .____. so late. Uhhhhhh, keep late this week, cos my phone is a goner and other alarms don't have effects on me, ): shouldIquit, D: My money's depleting fast like f1 zoomzoom fast. Consider.

right, where is the love?

Ew not frogs, but maybe this cartoon one, whoohuuuwop.