You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



LA LA LA LA, LA LA LA LA.

TODAY IS A HAPPY DAY, Euphoricccccc.
Yesterday till today, things took a turn! (Off with Dystopia and Hello to Hedonism! Woo, I sound like cheem shit scientistszxszxz! )

I licked my fingers, omg ew ew ew ew ew to the maxszx. It's ew cos I realise there's unwashable muddy brown stains cos I did chem SPA which means there's like copper sulphate, nitric acid, sodium hydroxide, silver nitrate, potassium dichromate and shits. O:
I may die tomorrow but we shall be Hedonists and not care about that, even training resuming next week! I love volleyball, I like the idea of wearing the tee to training but I don't like the idea of 3 training a week and not being able to cope with my workload. Meh.

OMG MY UNCLE IS COMING TO INSTALL BROADBAND WIRELESS OR SOMETHING, I scared a cannot finish blogging so much to say today , got alot of talking juices flowing woo, Tele is now showing Junyang and Candyce from Superstar gonna get married omg.

My Mummy scolded me when she came to pick me up, hur. SPA ended 540 tution starts 530, hoho. It's supposed to end at 515, not my fault, BLAHBLAHBLAH. On a lighter note, Ivan the Brother told me Oil makes your hair grow faster! WOOHOOOOO, Remedy. I gonna spam my baby Johnson's oil. HOOOOOOOOOO, later he dupe me I got disgusting oily strands for life.
Speaking about brother, the funny lousy chairman wenjie told me he needed a special name and now he is peipei/Da Ge, wanting to fight with Liu da ge. (HAHA WEN JIE AND HIS COOL GANG HIPHOP DANCE WE MASTERED)

I got alot of food at home, IMMA HAPPY GIRL. :D
Aunt/ Grandmama / Mummy combination of foodstuff, seatmates, BIG LUNCHBOX TO SCHOOL TMR TO SHAREEEE, (L)

Early reccess is the loveeeeee, it doesn't come by everyday! Okay, we self-proclaimed it cos bfr reccess teacher did not come , woohoo. LOVE YOU GIRL GANG, bombbombbomb. Chatted, spooked each other, laughed tons @ basketball court, new hang out area! Yay, happiness. (HAHA I SUDDENLY REMEMBER YOU SILLY VIC AND YOUR PIMPLE SOLVING HAND SANITIZER) Today is a long day but little stuff like this makes a huge difference. (:


You y'know what, I updated friendster, hahahahahah. Cos fun, and dumb.
Left all the b and l-s there, the rest are on either facebook or twitter or plurk.
Maybe I should go facebook, but I didn't cos there's games and pictures editing and uploading needed and needs time. {Refrain} I want to be like neoneo and obtain enlightenment. Or like Zhengyang/Janelle and be model student/god/genius, yoohoo. Enticing titles :B
Still, I should switch to facebook maybe cos got nice emoboy quizzes. EMO BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSZX, (The Pei wave). HAHHAHAHHA, Got the girl's love cos I look like emo boy, I look like _ _ _ E the eieieieiiiicandayeeeeee. (Inside joke)

Ok bye bye, I've got geog and el and ss and geog again, homeworks.