You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



This is not a love story. This is a story about love.

Hello.

Does texting without smileys and stuff seem rude and unfriendly? Not really right, if you can express yourself properly. And your complete thought seems more full, more thought through more matured. But wow a smiley really does wonders I gotta admit, maybe people reading texts should just stop reading too much into a bunch of words.

Okay seems like I have started rambling, and YES I feel like cooking up a storm of a story about all I have to say I have so much to say I always have alot to say when you put me alone for a while or when like, a milestone has happened but no milestone has happened and school is starting tomorrow for the little ones and everyone is back from their holidays but I am uneventful and havent been anywhere or done anything meaningful. I feel sore. A little.

Talking about milestones, people get like, famous, or if not along that line then at least at around this age I am people who make it big or successful people know what they wanna do and start working on it and it'll become thrie forte in the future, something you see them with awe about and I do somehow feel conscious I don't seem to be anywhere near all those dreams, goals nor aspirations. But that isn't much to worry about, just take little steps and study hard first, right? Yet the adult world, one we're entering soon is pretty overwhelming. Adapting and adjustments are crucial for new environments and hopefully the comfortable background of friends will still be there for us to camouflage in. Yet who will you hold on to and how do you know if the same people would hold on to you? So they say life is unpredictable and we walk on, sure we do, but at times things slip away. Friendships will never be the same, the time people are able to fork out for each other, more people who enter your life you unknowingly exchange your past friends for.

People are posting the ages they are going to be this 2011. Then I realise Hello, I am 17 this year. 17 is a nice number. So is 11. So it's gonna be 17 in the year 11. I'm pretty excited. I can't wait for school to start, like I've mentioned (I think). I'm hyped to start school, it's like more brand new than any other brand news. Gosh, 17 seems a little old already. My mummy asked me what if I get bad grades and can't even enter the poly course I want. Then I guess I'll have to make do with any course I can enter and study really hard because it is payback for not putting in that effort earlier. Even if it's not the way out you want, it is a way out. Take it or leave it and I'll take it. It's like watching the Channel u show just now. The needy take things from the donors and they thank and thank and are so grateful but when they are offered jobs by the programme, they turn it down citing health problems. I remember feeling disgusted because, just because you get help you just keep taking that help? No, that's not the way. Why didn't they just take that goddamned job and lead a better life and appease me huh! What's the use of thanking and thanking and giving grateful speeches when you don't put in effort yourself. What's the point.

Anyway now I look and young couples and get an odd feeling. Like they are weird, all of them. It's like, hey little people, stop being silly. You'll round up breaking up. That, or you're gonna hurt each other really bad. If you that's what you want, go go for it. I hope you learn well. If not eat this, nothing lasts. Not at our age, with our maturity. I mean, of course some people go far. But most think they are matured enough, yet when we look back we are always once too young. How old is old enough? Do all we have to do, sure, if not now then when? We may not have the chance to when we grow too old.

Tired, and talking to pstan hahahahaha. There's something with when you let your words flow on one end it would cease on the other right. It's always like that for me okay ciao

Not all things that are built to last will last