You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



I keep a sinister smile and a hole in my heart




I like the esplanade underpass' mini exhibition lane




Before coundown, they had to test the foam machines and WE WERE THERE MUAHAHAHAHA


So cute the adidas shoe has got a ribbon!




Kraze's awesome burgurs


Tim went to skate with me at the lousy mbs which is plastic with oil eweww.


Doggy in pram I saw with Pei on Christmas.

My ducky float ring with an umbrella, Pei's double ring


Aww, I love notes.

So, I bought a toothbrush holder cos gooey black stuff forms at the bottom of toothbrushes when it's wet. I happily wrote this and got Pearl scared and annoyed when she opened it and there was a cockroach in there Ba Dum. WHAT AN IRONY.






Oh hai this was new year's day hehe I spent it with my dearest family. My granny is so cute ikr. Look at her on the playground seat. And that's us trying to balance on two closed feet while hunching. I could do it perfectly Idk why some can't. And we went back to childhood blowing bubbles and I used to blow up like, 4 with 1 tiny tube and my cousin taught me to use one per tube resulting in big bubbles/balloons. Look ew, there's my saliva in one of 'em. Talking about old people! This old cute uncle neighbour fell this afternoon because it was raining and his feet and face were bleeding. He walks his dog and asks it to say hi to us so cute. And he takes his grandson down. My sis and I greet him, I can't imagine one day when these old people hold their funerals at our very void decks, sad notion, but reality in its truest form.