You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



I can't wait for school to start

Hi,
I want to put Hwachong and Raffles are my last two choices I think I am trying to be funny but it's quite fun and I don't know what to put below anymore haha. No more looking back, no more listening to people who say you cant cos time to put your best foot forward and show that you want it and that you can and now its the table and chair and book and you. I wield my pen as my sword now. I can't wait for school no matter what the posting results are. Go Jaslyn!
I need positive energy.
I think Bonus points are shit.
I want to study stop labelling me/telling me all the school norms. Damn. They don't matter if you wanna study right. Right?
I was really mad and affected when my sis made a passing comment she didn't like Anderson, Boo
I see the words business and entrepreneur and set up a company and I'm like no no no I'll go sit down and study

Things that irk me sometimes about myself
1. Fickle
I need to be decisive and sure of the things that I want.
2. How I am amused by little things
I think I am overly excited sometimes.
3. How I laugh like mad and can't stop laughing
But I am just happy.
4. To stop using smiley faces but I still do sometimes
I don't like they are damn act cute but I need to express myself sometimes, or seem like a nicer person ha.
5. The vulgarities I am attached to
I need to express myself sometimes but this can be kept to a minimal
6. The Bimboness
I will cut down hahahahahahahaha Eh I am quite hardy lo where got bimbo