You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



I DONT KNOW WHAT I'M THINKING EITHER HI

Hi My grades are a great improvement yet not very good for O level standards. Not very good yet not very horrendous either. I think it's worse to be unable to decide between poly/jc than which jc to go to. And the poly courses are astounding. Yet the right ones you dont know where it'll bring you or if you'll not want that path in the future or the school is too far. But then again everywhere is too far except SA and NY and I have set on SA for so long and now then I realise NY isn't that far from my place either but when I flip the book I realise I am eligible for CJ but it's so far haha. But then it's the worst not to be able to be admitted anywhere, ain't it.

Crux of this whole issue is, I think everyone is just too caught up with their own self and future to really look around and care for the people who didn't do that well. Who is going to care for 5N who didn't do well and the express people who did badly although I dont know who even though express surpassed many batches in math and sciences (Oh I am proud of our thoughttobelousy and Mrs Pohs last batch but did the best in these years batch I must say, we don't have top scorers but we performed above average as a whole hehe) while people are posting what they don't know to do with themselves with their amazing Os results. Themselves themselves, everyone only has themselves. We live such a conflicting world.

I just don't think some things have to be made public sometimes.