You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



Forbidden fruit is the sweetest



Pretty awesome hahaha.
Back from chalet Woo hoo I am in PE and going back to schooooooooooooooool. Hidhir the yazid created oh anderson sick (OAS) 2010 group on fb everybod go join. So hair pee going to school hehe.

Oh I suddenly thought of this. I am in Band 3 English from Band 1 English because I failed 2 tests accidentally. And if the teachers do what they did to us to our juniors, flashing the entire cohort in their respective bands, OMG EVERYONE WILL SEE THAT I AM IN BAND 3. So sad. Juniors spread that my English is good I bribe you with sweets. HAHA MY FRIENDS ALL SAY I IN DENIAL. But I must say my English deproved alot. hoo hoo.

-

Don't we keep going back to the wrong things. Don't we always go back to the very things that make us lose our ground. Things that destroy, things that shouldn't be, always have their way of grabbing us at breakneck speed, sucking us all into an endless black hole.