You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



Things I will look forward to

1. Dye my hair dark brown
2. Go for a manicure (anyway Cny's coming!)
3. Spend all my money on things I wanna buy although I know saving is a virtue because I am going to
4. Work (Constant job = more $$)
5. Getting a laptop for poly
6. More clothes cuz poly doesn't have school uniform
7. Get sandals/flats something that can be worn with a handbag/dress cuz I only have vans
8. Get a new dark blue bag with gold zippers or something
9. Read more books!

OKAY QUITE SHALLOW LIKE I SHOULD HAVE 9. Learn a new skill 10. Read up on my course but no I am not like that hahahaha. My points are basically shopping, I realise.

However if I make it into Jc which I think is of a lower percentage then,

1. Buy Mizuno kneeguards
2. Buy asics court shoes
3. Get to wear school uniform!
4. School environment, I likeeee
5. Have volleyball to play
6. No adult fare! + Student meals!
7. Can muggggggg
8. Easier to make it into University
9. SAVE MONEYYYYY