You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



You were there for summer dreamin'


Herrow. Sup y'all. I went for Christmas Magic today, some fcbc magic thing at expo. I like the feeling of a whole lot of people praying together, I remember feeling that when I went for church camp at 6 or 7. But even though I'm not Christian, I believe in when in Rome, do as the Romans do. It's respect in a way that you give what ever you attend due respect. Jenny came over and my curls worked out pretty well. But like prom, it vanished pretty soon. The picture sequence is screwed, its below up. I'm tired to make it right. Nothing's right these days anyway.
magic is shrouded normality
-
Life ebbs on. Things aren't right, but nothing is easy. It's the same difference everytime. I can't wait for school to start. A new life, new surroundings, I need that.
If you wear your heart on your sleeve, don't be surprised when it gets dirty
-
I may not be going flea tmrw! Lazy of dressing up, meeting people and all that. I am tired. I mean like I want to sleep now tired. Me and Pei are drawing the tumblr shirts with fabric paint, or maybe just wind up at the flea ultimately hahahaha. I want to visit ah gong and ah ma.
Tumblr, Me and Pei are gonna make shirts of you. Hang in there, love!