You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



Accomplished but not quite


Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. So we went out after Tee-makin' and I had no nail polish my nails are sad and we didnt make up like we wanted to try but I always hate it after awhile cos I cant rub my eye which I like to do alot but we tied nice braids which I have no cool pictures to show cos my sis brought the cam out and all we have are these ugly blur webcam shots before we left the house. At least I could use the laptop. AND THE FLEA CLOSED ONE HOUR BEFORE WE REACH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA LOSER. So we walked around singing and doing shit at vivo and went to harbourfront towers and poof it's already 7 so Pei went to pool and I went to Gramps YAY I VISITED HIM ITS BEEN A WHILE.
This little Indian boy keep trying to lift up his parents' clothes and touch people in the train. He brushed Pei's leg and when she was going out he tried to grab her again. He damn annoying after Pei alight he keep stretching his hands to touch strangers and tried to brush a man's dick. And his parents didn't reprimand him WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT 4 YEAR OLD STILL IN A STROLLER. AND HIS PARENTS.



-

And this is legendary watch from Van Cleef and Arpels. hehe look it's set in Venice and lovers will meet at 12. Awwwwwww. It's horizontally running too.
-
I wonder when all this is going to end. Until the rest of my life? Studies, Family, My Own Life. Anyway I am so glad to be studying now that I work and can't wait for school to start, really. When you're young you feel like growing up and do all the things adults do. When you're almost legal you feel like something's gonna end like must try things. Like, you can't sneak into some theatre anymore and in that there's fun. And many other things. When you grow up, you just want to be a kid and study cos that's all you have to do but guess what? No such luck anymore.

Things will be alright, they always say. Sure, things will be. Things are cycles. Thing is, when? The duration is what matters. And before you get to the alright part, the series of events that happen in between can pull you in like a cyclone. Destruct.