You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



What leaves you in a quandary?


HI. It's been a while and I thought I'd show my fat face. I looked like I just got raped but I wasn't, really.

Warm sunshine pouring into my room.

So the other day my family went to Botanical Gardens and I ask my sister to shoot this. I like feathers and thought this is nice though Pearl said it's nothing much. Anyway, Adrian talked about dreamcatchers and because I thought I may be talking about the wrong thing, I Googled it and realise I was talking to him about those lightcatchers.
Now, these are lightcatchers:
transparent coloured-tinted thingamajigs, reflecting light bouncing off them when the sun shines on them.
And these, are dreamcatchers:

I know, it's so hippie and all cos of the feathers. Adrian mentioned something about feathers...
From wikipedia:
#1 As dreamcatchers are made of willow and sinew, they are not meant to last forever but are intended to dry out and collapse.
#2 The resulting "dream-catcher", hung above the bed, is used as a charm to protect sleeping children from nightmares.
#3 Luscious dreams pass through the center hole to the sleeping person. The bad dreams are trapped in the web, where they perish in the light of dawn.
And the like would be windchimes. Dream catchers are pretty cool. If it works, insomniacs can now dream good dreams. That would be nice.

Took this ages ago from a kid's book.
That day friends came over and Pearl had like 5 friends but I only had one but a friend is still a friend and that friend was Pei! We took some before the people came around.






(I was told not to post this right but. hehe...Hi pei if you see this)
Best shot:


Here is the Pikachu series hahahahahhaha One is the pikachu living in my cupboard and the sand art one Pei brought over with her. She did it for me cause I had trouble at work. Things are great now, though.


Fishtail braid I mastered it and of all people it is Pearl who taught me! She used to know nuts about hair now so vain all I'm unused to her without make up on. Not good.


My polka-dot nail and purple toes. Wooooooey.



-
Trying to be perfect, trying not to let you down
Honesty is honestly the hardest thing for me right now

Cotton on sells nice bullskin or something calendar diaries and print water tumblers. Nex is a big mall for a neighbourhood. I feel hungry now. Damn two buns aren't enough. But I don't have eight friggin' buns in my bag now. Am I making sense? Okay nevermind scrape that.

I realise I'm more emotional than when I was younger. I used to watch a movie and not get why people are in pools and puddles by the end. How my family look so frumpish and it's just because of a show. Now little things trigger emotions--the idea of someone leaving, the notion of deaths, regrets.
Isn't it funny how people actually get sadder as they grow older? We get older, we're supposed to know more things, have a guard, get stronger. Yet as we grow older we find new depths we haven't reached before inside us, soaking our skins, hitting hard into our bones. We feel new feelings we've never encountered and somehow it brings fear along with it. All these disintegrate and dissolves into the reserves of the nooks of our hearts and in the end people become more fragile, more broken than before. A subversive act-- the exposure to knowledge, cold hard truths.