You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



blahblhabhla

Down in a local bar
Out on the Boulevard
The sound of an old guitar
Is saving you from sinking
-


I WENT TO UNIVERSAL STUDIOS. YOU CAN EAT MY SHIT & GO HOME.


Okay, appears there are Many people there too. So it's nothing much really. Meh.








YAY THE AWESOME BOTTLES




The hot angmoh babe look at her cleavage.


Dogs Giraffes Sheeps Elephants


Love Pearls face over here


I was flipping my hair and this photo turned out funny hahahahahha




Camwhoring themselves camwhoring and I was caught by accident


HIDADDY

here are some photos. Uploader is cocked up and I'm pretty lazy so. Well I had a good universal studios day hehe. I love the bottles they sell AND I HAD BEN & JERRY'S YAY. The place is pretty stunning the architects put alot of effort into the details and the rides are pretty fun. Effects have been repetitive but they're good still! The place doesn't seem like Singapore. After 7pm when the rides are closed the entrance fee is only 5bucks and if you're lucky there're pyrotechnics. Okay I'm tired don't feel like talking about USS anymore and I'm annoyed some pics can't be uploaded here but they're all on facebook tho and I look dumb either staring blankly or have wrinkles in the photos hahahha. Im also annoyed there arent artsy fartsy shots I want that are not of plants and designs but of people! OURSELVES! SO WE HAVE NICE PICS. I think I'm rambling I should stop.
-
Today is Fadz's wedding day woohoo. The green colour code seems like a failure but still it was fun. After that the volleyball girls which consisted of four poorthings only went mindscafe at prinseps and raked a fee of $61.92 drinking punch and weird fruit tea drinks and playing board games. We didn't even have dinner cos we were so full from the disgusting fluids now I'm hungry. Now that we're broke, we still went Amk macs for cheap icecream cone which we could'nt even afford cos we couldnt use nets and I felt pretty busted when I went home and found that a buck dropped from my wallet into my bag. WE WERE UTTERLY POOR KIDS SO SADLY, we went home. But we met the 2/4 '08 people tho and I we talked rubbish to pei. I listened to throwback songs for about an hour at my void deck. Throw me back in time, won't you.