You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



Faith for the faithless


I don't know what to paint my nails withhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


NO. If it's me, I'll never fucking return it lo WHO SO STUPID. Just keep it for yourself!

I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD DYE MY HAIR OR NOT IT'S SO ANNOYING. I remember when I was younger I was like NO I will not dye/perm/reborn(ew reborn) or do anything stupid with my hair cos it'll lose it's natural essence and it's said to not be able to go back to original. That's quite sad. And for girls if you dye/do artificial things and want to keep long hair, you'll have to outgrow it and it'll look ugly. Imagine halfway permed hair/halfway dyed hair! And my hair has natural brown and I like it but it can barely be seen at times, like in photos. But in another sense it can be seen cos People Have Asked Me If I Dyed Ma Hair. And more than one. And two. And three. hehehehhehehe. I'm afraid the dye won't turn out the way I wanted too. I'll dye it if I go poly I think! But if IF I'm smart enough to make it to JC (shut up stop laughing thats quite enough) I won't have the chance to dye it. Meh. HAHAHA BUT I THINK WHEN I GET MY RESULTS I WON'T REALLY HAVE TO WORRY COS ILL GO TO POLY STRAIGHT. I want to perm it when it's longer. I think my hair is long enough now when let down but when tied it is still short dumbass hair. Grow grow.

D'you see the brown!? This is when it's let down


IS IT BROWN IS IT?


It is lo, right!


In the sunlight


The ends. Got some brown ones. I recall when I was young and damn free I looked at the strands of my hair and seeing many colours haha got brown got gold got black got white got dark brown.
So there! Jenny coming over and we're going church. I'M GOING CHURCH AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH okay it's some Christmas church concert or something at expo the fcbc one. Cheryl The Bimbo's one. The one Jenny goes to HAHAHA I'm lazy to bring my cam but I think there's gonna be some pretty awesome sights to see. Like lights. And I'm gonna make friends right so I have to take memories down into a pretty picture haha okay whatever I am sounding more and more like some weeble. I don't know what a weeble is its just a thing I typed spontaneously. Spontaneous reminds me of flamboyant. Pei uses that hahahahhahaha. Flamboyant words.
Alright ciao.