You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



MY BLOG IS SO LACKING OF PHOTOS

I REALLY LIKE CHRISTMAS. COS ITS REALLY COLD I JUST PRETEND RAIN IS SNOW AND ITS SO CHRITMASY COS THE SONGS ARE EVERYWHERE. Malls, lifts, shops, even toilets. Christmasy stuff sold everywhere and very present-ish though I dont think I'm celebrating ):
I WANNA GO TANGLIN MALL PLAY THE BUBBLE FOAM.

P/s. Remember to bring bubbles and sun block to standchart.

I AM WORKING AT UNDERWATER WORLD. Very sad to be sick of Sentosa since it's one of my favourite places on our tiny island. Indeed too much of the same thing does no good. I still like the happy touristy environment though. I AM SCARED THOUGH I KNOW GHOST STORIES OF THE PLACE NOW ):

I can remember the Rapunzel song I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE WATCHED IT TWICE.
-
Flower bloom and grow,
let your powers shine,
turn back the hands of time,
bring back what once was mine.
-
The funky prince is damn funny and I Maximus the horsey is hilarious and Pascal the little Chameleon(frog) is super cute Rapunzel is cute too the lanterns in the sky are mad nice. I AM MAD I WANT TO DL THE SOUNDTRACKS OF THE MOVIE THEYRE SO NICE.

Anyway, YAY I AM GOING SKATING NEXT WEEK.
I want to go to the Japanese dessert buffet thing and Nex and the new skating rink at marina sands and I realise after jobbing I cant accomplish alot of my holiday dreams/goals. Which, is pretty sad.