You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



Tired, Themes keep me awake.


I'm bored I'm bored I'm bored.
Look a@ my hair, hahahahha I know how to tie the swirl swirl bun alr,
YOU DUNCHNO. :D

SEEEEEE, I gotta haircut!
Now I got a nice fringe, one length and mildly layered hair :D



Super enjoyed chem lab, fascinated audrey says I look like kid,
so embarrassing, HEHHEE.
As pohsoon said, is CHILDLIKE not CHILDISH.
My coppersulphatevrystals biggest in class only to press with filter paper, all break into small shiny bits, disappointment ):
Done up council tee, it has a chio vintage car, a nice brolly and big ostentatious "COUNCILLOR" behind, I LIKE. :D
Crazy over many themes, hp ones these days.
What am I doing, AHHAHAHA.
Yay, so Great!
NHSS soon, like meeting in 7 hours. Wearing all the formal wear plus I'm so tall, don't wanna feel weird hahah, CAMERA TMR, (L).
Can't love, Can't Hurt.
Some song album I suddenly thought of.
Gimme something to love, ^^
Stupid, there are many flies flying around my comp area and it's making me really itch all over my arms.
Happens too when I see many ants.
The flies are green, grey, got wings heartshaped fly out, and the green one got a round body so it can't flip over when I blew it away and it landed on it's back, HAHA.
Sian, class scholars flew alr, we didn't send them off in the end due to my paramount laziness and slacking around at home zzZ.
goodnight.