You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



Now its over, can you tell me why I'm through.

DAMNIT. EVERYONE'S AT CAMPFIRE NOW. I'M NOT THERE, COUNCIL IS DANCING, ALOT OF PEOPLE GOING. ALOT OF SCREAMING, ALOT OF FUN, GOT COUNCIL TRADITION, AFTER CAMP MACDONALD-ING.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
WHY I MISS? COS GOT NHSS MEETING ONLINE AND NOW RUSHING HOME, NOBODY IS FUCKING ONLINE OH MY MAMA YOUR PAPA. THEY JUST BLOODY SENT THE HOMEWORK AND SAY WE'LL MEETUP SOMEDAY COS NO ONE'S ONLINE.
AND NOW I WORRY IF WHAT I WEAR WILL STICK OUT WEIRDLY.

THIS IS BAD.

THE MEETING IS CANCELLED FUCKYOUUUUUUUU/.
I shall type dance song lyrics.

Ultimate-
You're it, you're the ultimate,
it's automatic, I'm sure of it.
No lie, so don't even try, to tell me that you're not the guy.
Cos I've been waiting all my life, for someone just like you,
You're it, you're the ultimate you.

Night fever-
Night fever, night feverrrrrr,
You know how to, how to. Uhhhh.
(I FORGOT LAH, SHIT.)

4 minutes-
If you want it, you must be real just,
say a word and I will give you what you want.

We're all in this together-
We're all in this together, and we'll stand,
hand in hand, make our dreams come true.

OMFG, Jaslyn such a bitch today.