You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



Bunnies


Boo. This is Cheryl, and she is my Primary 2 cousin who is learning
"grin from ear to ear" and "burn midnight oil" for her composition.
It's crazy how education standards have risen so high.
Sidenote, She's the one behind these photos too, and she's over at my place to do homework.

But of course, the scary whitespecs pig beside her is yours truly.


Imma stupid bimbo wearing pink and doing facial who is going for obs and not doing any work and just came back from my gramma&gramps' place.


Inspired by Mummy,
She was having the thing on so thick and so long it's peeling off, Hahaha.
" Mummy I thought it says 'a thin layer' and 'put on for 5 mins' "?
"Oh really ah I go wash off."
^-^

My stuffszxxzszxzszxzss.

I made my own notebook, cos I dont have a small one and I don't want bulk.
It says, "Persist till the very end! (plus a very cute smiley face)"
Meeting Nsk as per norm school time tmr, to avoid morning crowd.
We'll go school and stone.
I bet will be the usual Jas blabber Nsk listen, hahahaha.
OHBEEASS. Lookin' forward!
Time to get my butt off blogging and the comp.
Memoirs of the Geisha @ 630 Channel 5, Taaaaaaaaaaa sexy people.


Should I die during camp,
I love you Guys, Girls, Gays, Lesbians, Hots, Sexy, Uglies, Gummy bears, Unicorns, Trash, Bananas, Worms.

Always remember you are beautiful inside,
Have Faith.