You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



It felt like a domokun day, so

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOOOOO.
It's Weiwen the guy who performed in our school and Giam is performing too. It's good music.

Click! the picture to purchase!
Click! it now!
Click! it today.


So Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, go to ForThis Cycle man!
It's gonna be fun and exciting and Giam says I get a hug, that's some love! (^v^)
Finally something much more like a life and I can dressup, woohoo.
(Oooh, sollids outing too, Yay ^^)
Who wants to go with me.
My sister rejected me, I will go wallow in despair at a corner later.








-End of pictography-


Blows up as in not explode blow up,
as in blown up by the wind blow up, like gone with the wind, so nice a name, HAHAHA.
Then I'll feel so insecure when I'm bathing at this toilet which I usually bathe in!
The Momma's loo.
Ok that's it. Plan B, bathe in the Poppa's loo.

So, MY WHOLE DAMNED TOILET DOOR FELL OUT, like for the 5th time or something.
Now we poor kids have to live with the flimsy plastic sheet temp. replacement curtain.
Oh, sad life ):

And to think I unknowingly peed into a toilet bowl full of bubbles today cos Momma washed it and I just woke up and I didn't know as I sauntered into the toilet bowl and just plopped on it.

The water felt shallower than usual, and,

Ok luh, not so much.
But still!

Realise Imma go Obs tomorrow morning, haven't adjusted to the mood.
Totally freaked out when yiting sent me
"MISS QUEK, 早安! happy obs-ing!"
Saw her message when I just woke up! O:
So sweet of EATING. (No pun intended)
I thought it was obs day and I haven't even finished packing and I'll be mad lateeeee.
5 days gone for obs! So I must do work today.

DAMN MY WHITE OBS TEE Jenny gave me IS WASH SPOILT, and it went like this.
Jaslyn "MUMMY! WHY MY TEE THE COLOUR LIKE THAT ONE!"
Mummy "Huh, what! Not like that one meh?"
Jaslyn "No, here is green! why is it washed green, the colour gone already lah!"
Mummy "Oh, cos I used bleach,"
Jaslyn "WHY YOU BLEACH MY TEE!"
Mummy "You want your tee to be white, must bleach."
Jaslyn "Means clean white tee the print will be washed off, and for print to be not be washed off, the shirt will be greyish?"
Mummy "Uh huh, is like that one."

(-.-) THAT'S WHY ALL MY WHITE TEES GREYGREY ONEEEEE. Hmfp. Unhappy, unhappy.

(Ok I just got a wee bit excited about Obs.)