You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



This is bad.



Damnation.
I feel bad, I don't want it to be my fault. I didn't mean to be so busy this holidays too. Stop making everything sound like my fault, I will make things better. See things in my point of view can not! ,
Well, I'm trying to see things in your point of view too, but somehow everything is only blurry, unclear and grey.
I don't want to neglect anyone, anything.
I've had my share of regrets, though I know there's more to come.

HAHA TO YOU WHO HASN'T DONE ANY WORK, I FINISHED MY PHYSICS KINEMATICS WORKSHEET.

Bought all my camp stuff, Crazy whole lot.
Obs, aunt's chalet, volleyball camp, council camp, and one more, I forgot what.
(To hell with my permanent stm. Meh.)
And that's a favourite retarded photo of my sistaaaaaaaaaaa. (WHAHAHA)

High waist for Sat's conference.
Love it.
Once disallowed, will change purpose for going out then.
Cotton on shorts, no size for super loved turquoise and white stripes, but red and blue stripes do fine too. (:
Fbt, no black and pink striped I've been hunting high and low for, Meh.

Anyway, busy day tmr.
  1. Chem extra lesson,
  2. NRIC registration,
  3. another go at Chen extra lesson,
  4. Volleyball training,
  5. Council meeting,
  6. Campfire (which I cannot go ): cos of),
  7. NHSS msn meeting.