You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



One of my most fufilling days,


COMISSION 1 : ENVIRONMENT. (L)(L)(L) :D



ANDERSONIANS, :D + KOHKIAAAAA.
HAHHAH SHARMINI BEHIND LEYYYYY. Spot her!

Sidenote: KohKia is well, yay. May kohkia not get that ever again. Cos kohkia is love. Should sleep earlier so as to not too hard on her own body.



Nive, Jaslyn, Daniel, Kristyn, Phong

My group of seniors are all smartasses.





Minjia and Tim

HuiXiang and Tianning. Superwomen in the higher board okay. And I'm locking hands w/ them, HAHAHAHAHA.

And this is KRISTYN(MY GRP LEADER IN RED) and Megan!(Com 1 Grp Leader)

Pretty fun, didn't expect it to be like this.
It is like this cool debate thing where you qns each other.
Anyway, Proud of com 1, we are like, gooooood. And just.
Almost spewed @!$#%%@! and flew of my seat,
Com 2 and esp 3 are damnass bias can not.
Hopping mad.





Kristyn gave us all personalized cards and goodiebag, so sweet. We are all touched and she is a damn good leader. B)




So Yeah, Everyone gave me the "YOU, WORKING?!" look.
Kind of fun hahaha.
I lost my right eye contact lense and had to wear QPearl's brand new one which is still blur cos her degree is too low for me, Boo.
Then one button fell off my skirt, omg.
Other than that the day was pretty fine :D
Everyone's again, fascinated by the turnturn nikon shooter.

Night, Met up w sister and Jasline and JunQian plus parents,
MASS FAMILY DINNER :D,
slacked around playground and basketball court and danced to nobody, Hyperrrrrrr.

TMR FAMILY CHALETTTTTTTTTT, gotta turn in!

P/s: I got many beautiful phone themes now like Chanel and Gucci and Roxy and Juicy Couture. If you're smart you get them from me cos I only Dl the Best. :D YAYHEH. OH JUICY IS OPEN IN SG, TAKA. Woohoo. Not like I'm gonna buy anything but still.