You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



There are no strangers, just friends you haven't met.

STILL GOT MANY HOMEWORKS. _l_ Hahahah, Mummy was whispering to my sister and I heard it. Cos I refused to let her use the comp!
"Zehzeh I think she's very stress with Chem and Physics."
YESSSSS I AM.

Ahmah says (in chinese) , " Now studying very tough huh. You don't know must ask teachers ok, ask friends also can. Who can ask just ask. Don't know ask till you know. If still don't know try again. If still don't understand then Aiyah! Shove it aside lah! Don't care about that alr, study other stuff. It doesn't matter if you get good grades or not. As long as you pass and get your cert in the end. Get good or not nevermind. Being happy is most important. "
LOVE AH MA.


Cinammon melts are the babyyyy. Woo hoo. Go try it it smells nice and is sweet.
Dang, thought of SRP IMMEDIATELY when I saw the cinammon sticks at the side of the box.

But still,
"INDULGE...
All that warming cinammon sweetness,
all for you."

Studying at Macs for past few days. Oh, I saw shihui(xiong). And there's no link but my handphone light spoil. ):


STUDY FOOD WITH LOVE. Yay, Daddy's so nice. I was writing the shit purple composition at 4/5 am today. And that was bfr I slept. Only woke up at 3. O.O Bet my body clock is screwed up big time. And I said I was hungry and Milk and Bread and Jam and Ham. Woo.




Purple.

The colour purple is the colour of a grey area. It is neither red nor blue. Just like a grey area, it is uncertain. It does not have an identity. I do not have a fetish towards any colour in particular, but I love colours. they made life beautiful. Purple is fine, I thought it was nice. However, to be like purple, to not have an identity and to feel lost posed a problem to me currently.

(Shall finish story next time, I want to, HAHAHAH.)