You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



Recollect


The book says "The picture book of Autopsies Surgical something"
(Okay, it doesn't say "something" , but I forgot what it says and can't seem to figure out the pixellated shit, hhehehe.)




My huge, dark, right eye.
Ha.



QPearl's Dslrdslr. Pronounced (the-slur)
It is mighty and has a long zoom lens.


Family , Wheeheeeheeh.

Family chaletttttttttt, Love

Look at the monayeeeeeee. My cousin is filthy rich in the virtual world, shall go rob him, muahahaha.
Anyway, Damian is mad.
He told me he spent 1k plus on maple cash. Which is like, fucking 100 maple cards!
Using real cash to buy fake stuff eh, cannot even wear. )':
Fortunately, the dude now regrets.

Our suuuuper bobble bear/robot, whichever you prefer.
Cousin took balloons from birthday party nextdoor, haha.
The super stocked fridge. I've never seen ANY chalet stocked up so much before. FOODFOODFOOD, <3<3<3 Fruits in icebox, so cute ^^


Volleyball camp!


Everyone was mass dieing the second day, pretty hilarious looking back.
But, NO NOT A FUNNY THING WHEN YOURE EXPERIENCING IT.
It's like, you're gonna drop dead, not a tinge of energy left within you,
like youre gonne sink into a bottomless pit and no one comes to save you, cos you don't have the breath to call for help.
like you want to explain something but youre a mute. You can't talk. You can't express. You're helpless.
Coach says if a dumb can hear but can't talk will die of frustration.
It was a bad feeling, couldn't get anything right.
Was a drifty + bright-thing-in-your-sight-feeling. To think we still survived through training and friendly match okay!
Everyone stayed up cos no one wanted to sleep the first night,
best night, Woohoo.
Seniors surprise stayed second night. ^^
Thank singh, thank fadz, thank sarah, thank larry.
B girls armed with soft toys, C girls screamy and scared of the dark, C/B boys sleep as per told.
-.- Why kids listen so well, stay in the room!
Oh, right. If not the whole team would be sent home, right.
Afterwards,
DANCE, SUBARU (L)(L)(L)(L)(L) x1000000


Because, besides not being realistic about the perfection or how one can possibly meet so many people who would help you outoutout,
1. There is a hot female lead
2. It has a sufficient storyline
3. It's pretty touching
4. The dance(s) are gooooooooooooood.
The song keeps playing in my mind and I'm stuck with the fervent sadness of the story.
Gosh, I'm so affected. ):
Jealous that I cannot even dance, though I wanted to since young.
Jealous that I'm not as pretty as her.
Jealous that she's pretty and skinny.
Jealous that whenever she goes through something sad there'll be someone there.
ohwellit'samovieafterall.
Why are things so bleak these days.
No money, no freedom, no direction, nothing to treasure, no ability to make time, no motivation to complete my work, no masses of money so I can achieve many things.
Have to start off from studying hard, where's my motivationnnnnnnnn.
Materialistic bitch shut up, omg.
But srsly,
Money can't buy happiness but one can't be happy without money.
I want to buy so many things. Should lock myself up in prison and do mundane chores to treasure what I have and find motivation and satisfactio in my life.
As what Joanne Peh says, "I guess I’ll have to contend with living out my childhood dream through the ballet put up by the professionals."
So sad right, I know ))))):
Dance, Subaru }
I want to watch it again.
I'll buy the disc at all odds, ^v^.

Look, what are the boys doing.
In Damian's point of view, Kuanting is giving him a piggyback ride. But no, Kuanting's leg isn't right! (50m)
In another point of view, they are engaging in gay sex. (70m)
In my point of view, Damian is giving birth to Kuanting! (100m!)


Unamazing race done, Nightwalk done, (Am stationed at Dnt block).
Am going to obs mon to fri! Rob my house!
SHOW ME SOME LOVE, MISS ME.
Council camp to go.
Alf to go.
And nope, still a whole load'a unfinished homework.

Is it realistic to be able to finish all that shit, IS IT EVEN HUMANE.
Everytime I want to start, alf needs to be amended.
It takes a whole lot of time, like the amount of time you sit in front of your telly, waiting for Bob the builder to come on.

Finished first two parts of alf! C:

P.s. OHMIGOSH SHIT'SMORNING. Like bright, early morning.
Someone , somewhere, it's a brand new day with something purposeful in store.
I can only hope to do at least something out of my homework and sleep early for obs.
Gah, just don't die, I'll be happy. Tsk.