You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



We would have the life we knew we would,

MY JELLY HEARTS WERE A SUCCESS All the people said it's pretty/delicious/loved it. Volleyball girls had the privilege to eat two each!

Anderson, the most familiar place. Feels good to go back and see all the people who have been through 4 years with you too. People said Ilook black/sick/I like your hair/I like your hair colour/hot/sexy cos of my black attire but really I felt uncomfortable and out of place and sick and warm and haiya. At least everyone got their jellyhearts and I passed jiayi her textbook and I hugged jolly and I took photo with volleyballers and I saw khoon and rah and people appreciated my jellyhearts even those I don't really know really well and I saw some teachers and all my friends.

I think I drifted with my friends. I suck at keeping people close. I think I should put in more effort on my part.

WE ARE COOL.

I need to wake up at 515 leave at 545 and reach amk at 630 and yishun at 7 tmrw and I am sick KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE