You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



Life's not always rainbows and butterflies







Photos from Speech day posted cos Idw them to be lost memories.

Nowadays it's really great cos I have higher quality photos from friends' dslrs and I don't have to bring a cam or upload 'em but I can take photos and camwhore and not have to store 'em in my comp, just the ones I like and choose selectively, and my friends upload like super fast and they've got dslrs and polaroids and everything I feel like I am gaining so much hahahahah I am cheapo. Cheapo is cool, save money and time hehe

Today is awesomeeeeeeeeee, although only vass and sw and char and me from obsessio went to catequil outing, we enjoyed ourselves and bonded so much with the other groups, and I made new friends again. Pantheon, the never ending family. And today is one of the most fun days! Our photo bomb is really incomparable to any other events man. Polaroids aside, 3 dslrs are used, 1 dslr filled up 3 albums, the other 4 and the last one idk, all in fb. WE ARE MAD HAPPY HAHAHAHAHA.


I love to talk alot.
With no link to the above, I learn that I gotta lower my expectations sometimes.
I know sometimes it's hard. Different people want different things, see things in different lights and draw different expectations from the same thing altogether. But above all, doesn't everyone wanna sleep happy at night, without having to reflect about saddening events and how things could have been better by your own effort that very day? We could make days better with effort. Compromise. Not letting pride get over your head.

Later, more photos on Glam night and today's outing at Changi!!!!!!!