You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



Put your mind to ease

Man, how many times do conversations have to come to an abrupt stops!? On the other hand, my connection keeps getting cut off when my mum turns off the internet connection, always unable to connect immediately must restart and then the windows closed are forgotten @#!#$%

GET OFF MY BACK I LIVE TO PLEASE NO ONE. Insecurities can drive people nuts man, serious shit. It's all pretty dumb when you look back at it. Think about it. (Thanks Ul)

How much we save, in fact whatever we do, are matters of perception of different people. I don't save because my opinion is before school starts, is when you have time to enjoy and buy whatever you like. Enjoyment short term but you have your goods. Others save so as to have long term enjoyment with an assurance in their pockets and cash to buy something damn expensive in the future. Meh.

I hate how when something goes wrong all the bad memories come flushing down on me like some bigass avalanche. Makes me rethink times, feel bad feelings all over again, pool all the insecurities and hurt and fear together to build some monster of a wall to guard against people and things I shouldn't. This is bad, inflicting what was an experience to you on other people who have never felt that way or done anything wrong to me, translating all the bad on the innocent. I don't mean to hurt others. How many times must I go over this? I should open up my mind. Maybe peer in it and cleanse all the rubbish out of it, little brain.