You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



ABM IS COOL

Hello, I've just met my course and classmates yesterday, and sleeping and sleeping ever since. I keep drifting in and out of sleep, gosh orientation's so tiring. Arts Business people are waaaaaaaaaaay cool, people do music and dance and are artsy fartsy. Everyone sees a poster on say, an exhibition or something and everyone's excited.
Above that, best thing is everyone's nice. Maybe it's just that everyone knows each other, but I can sense it. It's gonna be great. People are genuine and it's really assuring to be able to feel that. It's quite a good course, so I realise no need to worry about group work! I was worrying and feeling conscious about my sorethroat hoarse voice and my course mates said they liked it. Such dears. (Oh there's a hot girl and a cute guy too hehe)

That aside, I'm so glad I'm interested in my course and it's something I'm new to, but enjoy doing. We went to the esplanade and had a tour of the concert halls, and went to the art science museum. It's a privilege to be able to explore such a new landmark of Singapore, and the interactive place shows how science and art are interdependent. Actually, many things are interdependent, isn't it? The world is a big chain it's a matter of connections. The music, graphics, lighting and vast spaces of the place and the design of the different halls makes it an experience. I realise most artists lead really melancholic and tragic lives, and it's sad to think about it. Vincent van Gogh's for the art science museum.