You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



who else cringes in the face of love

See things the simple way. Just allow happiness to displace all other emotions. Things will be fine just fine someday, no need to feel all that messed up! Stupid generation, we soak up all the same song here and there.
But no one told you to be stupid! If you met you would you like you cos I don't think I'd really. Dislikes certain notions and the mule mindset which comes with it sometimes.

Today's rhd! Our last rhd, as everyone's metioning on facebook. Like every occasion, I always feel like I neglect my friends for taking photos and helping the girls' do their hair. Meh.

We should have one person for each person. This way no one would get lost, or have things hard.

The sky's so beautiful when I got home, the rainbow sky! It's been a long time since I witnessed a rainbow sky, or a rainbow for this matter. (photos cant upload ): )

Save us all from the shadows and the relative lurking darkness.

-

Seems like something's just aren't the same
What could I say?
Everytime I get stuck the words won't fit.
I know it feels like the end
Don't want to be here again
And we could help each other off the ground so we never fall down again


I remember those times we spent together on those drives,
we had a million questions all about our lives.
It used to feel like dreaming, except we always woke up.
I remember the time you told me about when you were eight,
and all those things you said that night that just couldn't wait.