You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



Better days.

When someone's gone all the hope and dreams and what was or could've been also gets disposed of. You should drill that.

I hate how we have to argue with every conversation.

TELL ME WHAT A DREAM WITH ALMOST GETTING RAPED TWICE MEANS? You stupid best, attractivity isn't my drift, it's the audacity and graveness and what people are doing to me.
I hope Best's thumb gets well soon HAHAHAHAH I AM GOING TO KIDNAP HIM.

My black specs is nice. (:

Hello, ahma and gong gong. Hey guise, these are my grandparents (LOVE):

I LOVE MY AHMAH, AND MY GONG GONG IS TALKING TO ME HAHAHA He is like superman recovering from op



and my other grandma's going to op tomorrow SHE'LL BE FINE YES SHE WILL.



Hi, why you so cute.



YES SMILE LIKE THIS BE HAPPY. I MISS YOU YAY. (: