You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



Pearlene Quek


Hi, this is my sister. I want to upload a photograph but am lazy to browse her laptop. And poof! This photo is there, staring at me in the eye. I took this for her and I think this is nice! I make a very good photographer you should hire me its a tumblr like photorrrrrr. Haha. Kidding. She is upstairs sleeping while I am invading her laptop. I think she has my taste cos the minions photo in my last last last I dont know which last post, she set it as her laptop wallpaper! My sister is cool, she got a scholarship the real money one while mine is the fake pay-60-bux-you-go-hear-them-talk-then-you-get-a-real-pretty-cert one. BUT WAIT FOR IT, I AM GOING TO GET ONE ONE DAY TOO MUAHAHAHHAAH. My sister is cool, she does and likes makeup and nails alot while I cant really be bothered about them sometimes. I do hair though! And I think I'm pretty good in art! HAHAHAH okay whatever. She kinda influenced me since young to do alot of what I am doing now and taught me alot too. Oh shit I am supposed to wake her up at 2:35 but it is now 2:42. But isokay, she should rest more I guess and we are going to die together tonight with our mountains of work to do, one a scholar and one a to-be-scholar! HAHAHAHAH OK JUZ KEEDINGZ. I tell her alot of rubbish sometimes too much for her liking it irritates her but other times I make her laugh. I think this activity is rather fun I want to post pictures of people in my life and keep on typing like that. Oh we used to be violent when we were young I bite her and once she kicked me I bled. But she has this awesome fawsome power her words and facial expressions can make you REALLY HOPPING MAD without her having to be the same or trying too hard or needing much effort and that is one thing I dont really like becuz, I CANT DO IT. BUT I GOT A LOUD VOICE I CAN SCOLD YOU SO ISOKAY EVERYONE HAZ THEIR TALENTs. I once argued with mummy and she got scared hahahahha. Okay whatever. We tell each other alot of shits and love our family! So you can go to her if you want my secrets but I doubt she will tell you so, HAHA. But it's okay try harder she's very nice and soft inside I guess! We are literature keedz we love words and prints and novels and shitty cool shits like that. And blah blah blah oh we love pretty clothes and long hair and I like fleas but she doesnt quite enjoy them very much. I think alot of people read her blog. And it's pretty funny and nice and all but ITS FAKE SHE HAS AN ALTER EGO OF A DULL BORING LIFE ALL PHOTO SHOP ONE THE PLACES SHE GO AND FOOD SHE EAT SO COME READ MY BLOG INSTEAD. Haha keedings x10. We are the same yet very different and different yet pretty much the same. It's cool It's cool. OKAY GONNA GO WAKE HER UP NOW AND LOSE MY LAPTOP USING PRIVILEGE AND DIE UNDER MY MOUNTAIN OF GEOG/ nomnommamamamamawoohoohaha.

Omg, people tellin me to do work. I must do work!