You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



Paper People

Some things find you by surprising you at your feet.


Greetings, I did 7 out of 9 geog wb worksheets today, am motivated and proud of self! Like many short homeworks than less long homeworks.

This is totally hilarious, there was a commotion and police downstairs my gong gong's house. A female police woman told the indian worker who was drinking not to dirty the place. He thought she said he was dirty then they got into an argument. HAHAHAHAAHHA

Text htht with pei and ling and a lil in the morning with zhan, been so long since I texted girlfriends! I hereby change my viewpoint of the difficulty of texting people of the same gender.
OMG CUTEST BABY WITH A FLOAT. HAHHAHAHAAHAHAH. Brings back that one fateful night by the busy road, things couldnt be more wrong. I can't believe I didn't say stay but said go instead.

I am perceived by my friends as strong, I got four of that strong person message hehe. *Flexes muscles. *THINGS TURNED OUT BETTER THAN EXPECTED* (inspired by pei) HAHAHAHHAHA LOLJK,