You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



Riding roughshod , everyone

World, bring it on. I'll take you on.

I'm supposed to be out! ): I'm all dressed up and all ready to head for Somerset 313 and my family just backed out. Meh meh meh , rainy weather so comfortable so sleep inducing now I'm not at town. Went on the opening day at 9+, wasn't enough time to shop.

But on a lighter note, I finished all my math hahahahahah B) Can't wait for CAMERA (Pearl faster get your pay), GENTING (coldness, bubblegum c'mon), and Christmas (heeee). And shooting at train tracks w giam and bitch (to find out where frm turtle). And gng lunch with Njx and Randall (primary school, hello!) And meet up with Amelia. (Dont want to forget this). And primary school clique (hello miss you guys). And meeting jenny again (WHERE ARE YOU).
But first, I gotta ditch blogger and teevo and facebook properly next year. Not entirely, properly. Means rarely. Gosh but there's so many good tumblrs and I'm addicted to pictures and words and prints. I know I've been repeating all these points but I think it's a side effect of forgetting to remember all the points above. I'm at the alot-of-things-to-do phase again, hate it. I don't like oweing stuff man.

I'm disturbed. So many people are knowing about so many thing and all the relationships of human are getting so blurry so electrifying. Scary how the mighty word of mouth works huh. But I guess people are afraid of views, how you could disappoint someone, or get the answer you rather you had not know. The right answers are usually the ones people don't want to know. Well, people fear. Labels, hurt, hate, unhappiness, so we leave each other alone, which only bridges space and doubt. It's sad to think how any friendship could be lost just like that ain't it. Just quiet people, fearful of their impacts on others. The words we knew always fell short of the meanings we really wanted to convey. Maybe one day we will get together and gather enough courage. Only then things will go the right way. Maybe.

After hearing Kevin out, I wonder if it hurts more to have loved but only having memories to keep or to never even have a chance to hurt cos you never got to love. It hurts both ways, and the grass is always greener on the other side. Well, everyone has their take.

Hope. Wish. Pray. Love. Hate. Life.
Four letter words with many meanings and no guarantees.

Got many photos but my camera dont wanna plug in. Photo bug's back. I've been camwhoring tsk.

World, bring it on. I'll take you on.