You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



Familiar grounds.

I’ll probably be fast asleep when you get up and find this. I hope you
haven’t make yourself too sick. You did some pretty stupid things tonight. I
guess that’s what being a teenager is about.I wish I could say these are the
last stupid things you’ll do, or that this is the last fight you’ll have with me
and your father, but that wouldn’t be the truth. You’ll do more stupid stuff and
we’ll have more fights. Sometimes you’ll be wrong; sometimes maybe even we’ll be
wrong.But here’s one thing you have to know. No matter what, I will always love
you. There’s nothing you could ever do to make me stop. Because I’m in this for
the long haul. And that’s the truth.Some day, maybe you’ll think you feel
someone looking over your shoulder, and you’ll look around and no one’s there.
That’ll be me. Watching out for you, watching you make me so very, very proud.
Your whole life, kiddo. I will always be with you.

Love, Mom.

http://sopowerful.tumblr.com/page/6


My mommy told me she was proud of me and my sister, and that we were beautiful girls, and that we're good kids who she was proud of.
I told her how could I be, when I've failed so much in my studies. How I've fallen so much from primary school which I used to do so much better. How I used to lead so easily, taught people, listened to others, managed. And now I'm almost nothing. Fail. Fail. Fail.
Mommy said it doesnt matter. Your studies don't matter. They are important, sure they are. But as long as you stay with a good character, you can't go wrong. No matter how badly you do, no matter whatever achievements you had and the pressure keeps existing of mantaining them, even if you fail, character is key. Daddy says there will always be a way out.
Coach says people who fail in studies do business better and people who soar in their grades only work for others in high positions.

That's the difference between people who have nothing to lose and everything to lose.