You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



God, someone called herself emotera on photobucket. (Raises eyebrows here)
Say No to Emo.

Anyway, I remembered something. Was at Mac just now, earpiece on cos I was studying. This couple argued or something, there was unhappiness and the guy stood up and bammed the table and "What?" with a fierce face his girlfriend. I was thinking what a jerk he was, it was to a girl afterall and in public. Then she crushed the shaker fries paper and threw some food at him, taking her stuff off the mugging deck furiously and stomped out of Mac. The guy was sweeping his shoulders then I realise he may have been so mad cos she flipped the whole food tray on him. He took his stuff and left too. I mean duh right.
An American beside them informed the Mac staff right infront of me to clear the stuff up and wow it was a huge mess. The milo spilled to the American's table.

I thought of weird stuff.
I was like "Oh, they're gonna go out and meet somewhere and laugh together about all the commotion cos it was a truth or dare thing/something they randomly thought up which was fun to try, like thrilling with all the unknown peoples' attention."

Hm, gonna try it someday with a friend. HAHA.