You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



Alot has happened and I'm happy to have had stayed off this evil invention of how far technology has brought us! :D
1. My nails are purple and pink but I'm gna rub them off
2. My hair is cut and I am worried it'll frizz. Hope it will not. Or change into this curve shape. Nooo. I kinda regret cutting my one length hair. I think I'm being paranoid. But my bangs are trimmed Professionally, so much neater now if you know what I mean hahaha. I've got people saying your hair cut with a shivering hand, and the person cut you hair cut halfway fall down uh! before this.
3. My ahmah has cuter bolster case than me! (Pic below). Pokemon lehhhhhh. Unhappy, unhappy. Still have pikachu. This cannot happen. See all my efforts wanting a cartoon bedsheet gone to waste, my ahmah more cute alr!
4. One of the days I dressed up to go out then my whole family pangsehed. So we stayed at home and I slept in go out clothes.
5. Somerset313 is aweeeeesome. Same for Uniqlo! Love the shirt prints and designers' tag. But the opening offers were a major scam. Purple parka hoodie. ): PIKACHU TEE OMG D:
6. GOT A NEW MIRROR. Me and sister's very own. To fix in room together with the paint.
7. Pigeon baby compact powder is so much better for your skin to breathe cos it's thin and it smells heavenly. Use it instead of foundation girls.
8. OUR SCHOOL HAS PRETTY WALLS AND A SWING NAO.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Brown eye, white teeth. :D
PhotobucketPhotobucket
NAILS, LOOK LOOK LOOK. YES THATS THE PURPOSE. BARBIE AND BIMBOTIC. ANYWAY EWWWWWWWW, What on earth is that yellow stuff on my marshmellows, is it MOULD. Ew. I am going to throw it away. I only like the Hello Kitty tin which is the packaging, metal tins fetish woohoo.
Photobucket
Read bug read bug, pink = sheer coincidence. I do read summaries. Awesome bookmark from Jenny. :D
Photobucket
Loot and a broke week but alot of happiness.
Photobucket
Photobucket
PIKACHU.
Photobucket
Uniqlo, look at the cool tag, behind is the artist and the inspiration behind every individual piece of shirt's design. There's Keith harring, love the cute little crawling guys.
Photobucket
Hi. I drew all my shoes and all the to buys. When I didn't want to do my work.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Artsyfartsy is what you can get with a black table top. Anyway, smarties are gross, they taste like the fruit it is coloured. Like orange is orange flavoured. Fruits and chocolate don't go together. Oreo with milk on the other hand, is undoubtedly awesome.
Photobucket
Again, artsy fartsy is what you can get ditched by your whole family feeling sleepy and have a Dad who collects money from around the world. Oh, and red toenailz.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
My Foot. Literally.
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Ok sorry mirror my bestfriend. OMG MY VARICOSE VEINS. Cool huh, learnt this word in PRIMARY SCHOOL, no kidding. It was a story/video about this sad woman morphing with age.
See. I have great memory for unimportant things.