You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



Stoke

Of course, THIS, is Taylor Swift's Speak Now World Tour 2011 HEHEHEHEHE. I get so stressed up looking at her list of countries. It's a whopping list, trust me. We got the world tour tee and it's printed at the back. TAYLORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. XXX Okay, unfortunately the photo sequence is from below up. But yeah, I'm tiredddddd. I'm a bigger fan after her concert. G'night/morning world!


































Jellyhearts, I pespired so heavily looking for the landed property under the scorching sun and had difficulty walking from blisters. Little india 4 busstops away, still got bus, go farrer park for what! And must walkkkkkk. But so worth it. Happy Pearl, Yummy Cheesecake with jelly and strawberries.



Yusheng, SMOKED SALMON IS THE BESTTTTTTTTT